Ferriss's podcast, "The Tim Ferriss Show," is known for its long-form interviews, typically lasting between 2-3 hours. Despite their length, we highly recommend checking them out. Some of our favorite episodes from the past few years include:
- #124: Jamie Foxx on Workout Routines, Success Habits, and Untold Hollywood Stories
- #444: Hugh Jackman on Best Decisions, Daily Routines, The 85% Rule, Favorite Exercises, Mind Training, and Much More
- #478: Scott Kelly — Lessons Learned from 500+ Days in Space, Life-Changing Books, and The Art of Making Hard Choices
- #509: George Mumford, Mindfulness Coach to Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant, on Awareness, Compassionate Action, The Dizziness of Freedom, and More
- #521: Dr. Andrew Huberman — A Neurobiologist on Optimizing Sleep, Enhancing Performance, Reducing Anxiety, Increasing Testosterone, and Using the Body to Control the Mind
But even if you don't have the time to listen to a full episode, Ferriss also offers cliff notes versions of his guests on his monthly podcast. For instance, the most recent episode, January 2023 Recap Episode #655, is an hour-long summary of the month's guests. In this episode, Ferriss talks with best-selling author James Clear about his four-step process for building great habits which includes:
- Make it obvious
- Make it attractive
- Make it easy
- Make it satisfying
He also interviews legendary music producer and author Rick Rubin about how AI, specifically ChatGPT, could impact creative music in the future. Finally, Ferriss talks with best-selling author Dr. Matthew Walker about the benefits of coffee and how it impacts sleep.
We highly recommend giving Tim Ferriss's podcast a listen, whether you have a long drive or plane ride ahead of, there's always a little something for everyone to enjoy! You can find it wherever you stream your podcasts by searching "The Tim Ferriss Show."